Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello World!

I'm a 25 yr old medical student in Colorado. After a great deal of thought and personal experiences, I’m fairly certain I’m in the asexual spectrum - although I think I prefer "nonsexual" since that seems less confusing to me. (Asexual has amoeba connotations for me.) Anyway, I’m undecided exactly where I fall. At most, I’m an Ace of Hearts, but at the least, I’m a demisexual. I’ve never had the desire to engage in sex, but that’s not to say I couldn’t given the right person and circumstance. I can't predict what I might do in the future, so please don't ask. I think I am probably heteroromantic, but maybe biromantic. I guess that depends on what counts as “romantic” without a sexual component.

It feels good to be “out of the closet” at least online. I haven’t yet made up my mind whether or not to tell people. I don’t have a burning desire to do so, which means I’ll probably hold off for awhile.

Anyway, I’ll be posting my random thoughts and asexual fantasies on here. Feel free to judge me - I do, most of the time. But, keep in mind, I’m free to delete or block you.

Oh, and while I like cake, I prefer bread. Mmm...Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment