Friday, December 2, 2011

Musings

Apparently, there was a very symmetrical intern with blue eyes helping out at our lab this morning and I completely didn't notice. I did notice that he was wearing an interestingly patterned blue shirt. In some ways, this helps reaffirm my asexuality. I had one of those, "I really am different from others" moments. But, perhaps I'm just oblivious. Or maybe I'm a repressed lesbian (as asexuals are often accused of)? I don't think so. I'm not certain yet. But, I'm pretty sure not. I do think the female form is more interesting - less straight lines, more curves. More interesting physiology (literally, pregnancy is weird). However, I tend to prefer men socially (less games to play). I love a good conversation with anybody though. I dunno, musings for today.

P.S. Finals approaching, so posting less often!

No comments:

Post a Comment